Welcome Ultimate Koi Clay Inquires! Click here for Info
Barley Straw Pellets are all natural and less messy than traditional barley straw bales. Once exposed to pond water, these barley straw pellets will quickly begin to break down and release active ingredients that help keep pond water clean and clear. As they break down they produce a steady and extended release for up to eight weeks.
- 100% natural product made from concentrated barley straw
- Safe for use with aquatic life and pets
- Fast acting – steady and extended release
- Helps keep water clean and clear
- Ideal for use with EasyPro All Season Bacteria and Phosphate Binder
Directions for Use
Barley Straw Pellets can be applied directly to the pond water. It is best to be applied where water is moving and less than 3 feet deep. Water may become cloudy after application. This will clear after a few days. Can also be placed in mesh bag in a biological waterfall filter or shallow water. Application (water features & koi ponds): Apply 8 oz. (1 scoop) per 300 gallons of pond water. Re-apply every six to eight weeks. Large pond applications: Apply 120 lbs. per surface acre, broadcast the pellets into the pond. Re-apply every six to eight weeks.
- Initial Dose1 - 8 oz scoop per 300 gallons
- Maintenance Dose1 - 8 oz scoop per 300 gallons, Large Pond: 120 lbs per acre
- Bottle Treats8000 gallon pond for up to 24 months