Welcome Ultimate Koi Clay Inquires! Click here for Info
- Input Voltage: InfiColor
- Watts: 1
- Beam Angle: 30 degrees
- Includes: Light base, InfiColor Smart Module & 12 volt outdoor transformer
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Dimensions: 2½"L x 2"W
Color Changing Pond Lights
The Single Zone InfiColor Smart Module is weatherproof, but must be mounted above the ground on a wall or post within reach of a properly grounded GFCI outlet. Do not submerse the Control Module or expose it to heavy rainfall.
• Install the Smart Module in a well-ventilated area to ensure that the Module operates within its specified working temperature.
• Verify that the Smart Module input voltage is 12 volt AC. We recommend that you use the transformer provided with this unit.
• Use dielectric grease on all connections and ensure that all cable connections are secure. • Do not connect the power before the cord connections are finished.
• Do not cut or alter any round cords. Cutting or damaging any round cord will void the warranty
Pond Lights offer two different mounting options for your convenience:
• Adjustable stand: for placement on rock ledges, under waterfalls or for
• Nestled: without the stand amongst the pond stones Proper light placement is important for every project. Whenever possible, lights should be positioned facing away from the viewing area to minimize hot spots.
When camouflaging the light cord with rocks and gravel, always leave enough slack in the cord so that the fixture can be raised above water level for servicing. Color Changing Pond Lights