Install and enjoy your very own geyser with the Scott Aerator Gusher Fountain. The Gusher creates an eye-popping vertical column of water in a dense, cascading, wind-resistant pattern. The stream from the Gusher 1½-hp model will reach heights of up to 30 feet, creating a full, dynamic, constantly changing pattern.
The frothy, highly aerated stream is not only aesthetically pleasing, it also maintains water clarity at the same time. By adding oxygen to your water, the Gusher assists in promoting a healthy aquatic environment, and it helps facilitate the natural breakdown of decaying vegetation. The rapid water movement generated by the Gusher helps inhibit mosquito breeding and assists in keeping water sparkling clean.
Like all of the products Scott Aerator manufactures, the Gusher utilizes a stainless steel, oil-free, submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly style of fountain on the market. The Gusher is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty.
You may upgrade the 1/2 hp /115v model to 230 volts.
If you choose to do this, purchase the 1/2hp model, and purchase the upgrade unit!!
Scc10: Upgrade to 230V
- 115 Volt ½ HP Oil Free Motor, 230 Volt Available
- 50 Gallons of Water per Minute
- Center Stream is 15 Feet High, Flares Out To 6” Wide at The Top
- Electric Cable Provided is 70 Feet in length, 12 gauge submersible, with plug
- Electric Cable Can Be Ordered In Greater Lengths
- Light Kits Can Be Added Anytime
- Salt Water Approved
- Two 20lb. Weights or Concrete Block Required For Anchoring (Not Included)
- Two Nylon Ropes Required For Anchoring (Not Included)
- Designed for 24 Hour per Day Operation
- No Maintenance Required
- 36” Minimum Pond Depth Required
- Motor Specs: 60 HZ, Single Phase, 10 Amps, 680 Watts, 230 Volt Available
- 5 Year Motor Warranty
- 230-volt, 1½ HP, oil-free motor.
- 90 gallons of water per minute.
- Center stream is up to 30 feet high.
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet long, 12-gauge submersible.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths.
- Light kits can be added later.
- Approved for salt water use.
- Two 20-pound weights or concrete blocks (not included) required for anchoring.
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 42” minimum pond depth required.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 10.6 amps, 1780 watts.
- 5-year motor warranty.